Friday, December 27, 2013

The best images of my delightful Shih Tzu's that I have ever taken, me thinks! Yay, what a beautiful litter!

(At last I've got blogger working with me gain, there has been some technical problem with a word update - a good thing I have a clever son who can figure these things out and fix them.) Here are the latest and most gorgeous photographs of the our delightful Shih Tzu puppies. 





Only Tina is still available.

I am very slowly wading through a very long list of phone calls, messages and emails that I missed while I was away and busy in the weeks leading up to Christmas - looking for the best of the best homes for this beautiful muffin. Tina is a real people person, always the first to be at the puppy playpen, standing on her hind legs asking you to talk to her and cuddle her. She grows prettier by the day- they all do. Ready to go in a week, they are just about weened. Dealing with very hot weather has been a challenge! I have not used air conditioner as I know some pups will not go to air conditioned homes and will then find it a huge thing to acclimatize and adjust to the changes of a new home, so I use a fan and ice bricks. They love to sleep on ice bricks. 



Here is Percy on his back having a tummy/chest rub, most of the puppies have spots on their skin,especially noticeable on their tummies!







Anyway enjoy the pics!

Tina, the dream pup: can you see the 'eye liner' in the corner of her eye with white fur?




And below is gorgeous 'stripey' Princess! Her gait is awesome already. She has lightened up to have the most stunning colouring, I wonder if her very light brown will turn caramel? 




Next up is Dorothy Dot, still sweet natured and charming. I can't really pick a favourite, they are all so delightful!





Next up is Toby, oh wow, just look at his colouring...he is still our most determined eater, and will always get in with a push and a shove for his food, he makes us laugh... chasing his Mum for a drink, when she has had enough of sharp little toothie pegs! Don't you love his sweet 'melt your heart' eyes?






Peaceful Percy is still a little darling- Mr Sweetness, is he indeed! He loves cuddles, and is exceedingly patient if you are checking him over. I have always handled them a lot, so there should be no problem with nails, ear hair removed etc. if kept up consistently from the word go.








And last but not least, Kute Katrina! Another 'pick me up' person, I mean dog or maybe we have a half human dog called a Derson??!








No comments:

Post a Comment